An All-Inclusive Approach
to Planning for Dentists
Welcome to Forward-Thinking Financial Risk Management
Let’s Talk About It
Our customizable Prestige Retirement Plan allows us to help dentists maximize tax deductible contributions greater than traditional options.
Here’s how it works:
- This plan removes the lump sum option because when you have a lump sum distribution option in a defined benefit plan, the IRS restricts how you value the benefit.
- It changes the form of benefit from a single life basis to a joint life basis allowing us to fund for a benefit payable to both the business owner and their spouse.
- The plan adds a large insured death benefit which greatly increases the range of deductible contributions and fully funds the pension for the surviving spouse.
How a Prestige Retirement Plan Can Impact You!
- Maximizes the magnitude of plan contributions
- Higher pre-tax contributions
- Greater tax deferral plan
- Lifetime income for participant and spouse providing a monthly income stream to retire rather than a lump sum payout
- 100% survivor annuity to spouse
- Assets can potentially fund the retirement benefits of the next generation of employees
- The insured death benefit net of cash value is tax-free and premiums are payable pre-tax